Short Term Mission Trip Insurance
Short-term mission trip insurance is a must for anyone planning on going on a short-term mission trip overseas. Your current health insurance plan most likely will not cover you once you leave the country. Unfortunately, accidents happen on short-term mission trips, and it is very important that you or your loved one be able to get the best possible treatment in a clean facility. See below for benefits and plan options.
Not sure which plan to select? Scroll down for a quick summary of each short-term mission trip insurance plan.
Short-term missionary insurance plans are designed for a few days up to a year or two. For longer stays you may want to consider a Career/Long-Term plan. All of our recommended short-term international travel insurance and international medical plans provide:
- Medical and medical evacuation coverage
- Most plans provide political evacuation (when not U.S. State Department Travel Warning List)
- Emergency reunion, return of mortal remains, and other travel benefits
- Daily rates
- Various deductibles & maximum amounts of coverage
- Apply Online for Medical and Travel Insurance
- Prompt Confirmation & Medical ID Card Emailed at Once
Don’t see the plan for you?
Request a custom quote today and our specialists will get back to you with the right plan for your needs.
If you have questions about any of the missionary health insurance plans, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance at 866-636-9100 or contact us by email.