Additional missionary insurance plans for needs that are not covered in standard health insurance plans:
- For a missionary returning home to the USA, not planning to go back overseas, and needing temporary health coverage while finding a job in the USA.
- For a missionary living overseas, but needs coverage in the U.S. for 15 days to 3 years and planning to go back overseas again.
- For missionary teams going overseas for 3 days to 3 months.
- Non-U.S. missionary or church-based teams traveling outside their home country and/or to the USA.
- Multi-trip insurance with unlimited trips overseas per year for missionary coaches, field directors and others who makes 3 or more trips outside USA or home country every year.
- For those moving to the USA and planning to work or go to seminary in the U.S.A. and do not yet qualify for U.S. health insurance.
- For non-U.S. citizens who need maternity coverage as part of their health insurance in the USA
- Good missionary term-life insurance for those overseas anywhere in the world.
- Health insurance for social businesses, entrepreneurs, NGOs, etc. >>
- For those needing Adventure Sports Insurance or team sports insurance for kids camps, sports camps,… >>
If you don’t see the insurance plan that describes your need, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance toll free at (866) 636-9100. Please call or visit www.gninsurance.com for a complete list of plans.