Why we like Seven Corners (SC) Reside Prime for missionaries worldwide? It’s a good economy plan for those serving overseas needing good missionary health insurance on a tight budget.
We recommend the SC Reside Worldwide Plan for:
- Good affordable health coverage for missionaries and mission organizations.
- Good for those looking for an American-style health plan
- Includes coverage in the USA for up to 6 months every year
- $5,000,000 (USD) in Lifetime Coverage with this plan
- You can renew for as long as you are living outside the U.S. and haven’t reached the maximum lifetime amount
- Basic maternity is included automatically at no additional cost:
- $1,000 of maternity coverage each year up to a maximum of $5,000
- Waiting period for benefits/coverage to pay claims? – 12 months
- Other benefits include mental & nervous, and preventative benefits, Rx, medical evacuation, medical coverage and other insurance benefits
Some good reasons why missionaries like the Seven Corners Reside plan for their missionary health insurance
- Includes Medical Evacuation and ambulance expense
- $5,000,000 per Insured Person
- You choose your deductible – $500, $1000, $2500, $5000 per policy period
- 3 deductible maximum for families enrolling on one application.
- Optional dental rider
- Preventive Benefits
- Well Child Care
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- And more… See explanation of benefits for more details below.
For complete details, any limitations, and full benefits, see the full details of your plan when issued with your policy upon purchase.