Why Choose Patriot Missionary Group Travel Insurance?
We offer two Patriot missionary group travel insurance plans – Patriot International and Patriot America. These two medical insurance plans offer a complete package of international benefits available 24 hours a day, including a personal liability benefit of 10,000 USD per person. IMG provides access to a vast network of worldwide providers and facilities where you can receive world-class treatment. We highly recommend these plans for younger people traveling on mission teams overseas. This plan provides good medical coverage at a very affordable rate.
Patriot International Group provides coverage for a group of U.S. citizens traveling outside the U.S. with coverage for brief returns to the U.S. The Patriot America Group travel insurance plan provides coverage for a group of non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their home country, including travel to the U.S. Both plans are available for a minimum of ten days and for up to a maximum of two years. Learn more about the features and benefits below.
This plan has the best rates for young people, if you have at least five members
- Provides coverage for one or more U.S. citizens and/or non-U.S. nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside their home country
- Medical insurance options from $50,000 up to $2,000,000
- Medical deductible options from $0 all the way up to $2,500
- No coinsurance outside the U.S.
- Includes pharmacy discount program
- Medical evacuation of $1,000,000 (independent of your medial benefit) and political evacuation, personal liability, return of mortal remains, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage, and other great travel insurance benefits
- Terrorism coverage
- Rider / add-on options of:
- Adventure Sports Rider (limited sports)
- Enhanced AD&D Rider
- Chaperone/Faculty Leader Replacement Rider
- Evacuation Plus Rider