We highly recommend Outreach Group travel insurance for short-term mission trips, especially for those with larger teams! We have highly customized this plan to give you the best benefits at the best price. See more below to learn more.
We highly recommend the Good Neighbor Insurance Custom Outreach Group Travel Medical Plan
Traveling abroad on a short term mission trip can be an exciting experience. Don’t let your medical coverage be an uncertainty.
Why we love recommending this plan to all who are taking short term mission trips!
- This short term health insurance for missionaries has great rates for church missions, mission trips for young adults, and even college mission trips. (Rates start at only $0.93 a day!)
- This short term international health insurance includes emergency medical evacuation, emergency reunion, terrorism and political evacuation for countries not rated Level 3 or 4 Risk on the State Department Travel Advisory List.
- You can include a sports rider if your team may be doing zip lining or something adventurous!
- IMG is especially aware and set up to help missionaries and short-term missions groups
- Offers a complete package of international benefits, available 24 hours a day
- IMG makes it easy to enroll large groups, so you don’t have to enter information one-by-one
- Short-term teams traveling outside their home country and not to the U.S.
Click below to secure your Short Term Mission Trip Insurance Plan today!
More details about this special contracted insurance for short-term mission trips from IMG:
- These low rates/plan is not even advertised or available directly from IMG
- Online enrollment plus confirmation within 24 hours
- Emergency medical coverage up to $5,000,000 (independent of maximum limits for health coverage)
- Your choice of deductibles from $0, $100, or $250
- Mission travel insurance coverage for non-U.S. teams traveling inside the U.S.A. available on our DayTripper plan
If you are interested in insurance for short-term mission trips and have questions concerning sports activities, please give us a call at 480-813-9100/ toll free 866-636-9100 or e-mail to . We’ll be happy to help you!