Some benefits included on most of our career global insurance / expat health insurance plans:
- Medical evacuation
- Maternity coverage if requested on most plans
- PPO plans with or without co-pay
- Furlough / US coverage
- Dental as an optional add on with most plans
- Vision and Dental on some plans
- Term life insurance on most plans
- Annual preventative check-ups on most plans
- Premiums may be paid annually, semi-annually, quarterly, and monthly
- Repatriation of Remains
- Most may start coverage 30 days before leaving US
Good Neighbor Insurance has the best long-term international insurance and career medical insurance plans for those working overseas, on oversees assignment, or choosing to live abroad, for at least one year. Because everyone is different, we offer a wide variety of plans to fit every family or individual need. And we have our most popular plans, economy, and premium PPO world health insurance plans to fit every budget. If you know how much you pay for U.S. Health Insurance, you may be pleased to know that GNI can usually lower your premium for international insurance saving you money.
For more detailed information about any of the global insurance plans below, click on the “Find Out More” buttons or contact us.
(Click on plan(s) below to see short description)
If you have questions about any of the career world insurance plans, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance at 866-636-9100 or contact us by email.