We recommend SC Liaison Majestic for Western missionaries who may have local/national medical insurance, but are looking for temporary health insurance for short stays/trips – Renewable up to three years.
Why we like Seven Corners Liaison Majestic:
- It’s a great temporary health insurance plan for coverage WITHIN THE USA (for less than 12 months) for those currently residing (“home country” is) OUTSIDE the U.S.
- Great for non-US citizens looking for coverage anywhere outside their country of residence, including speaking or ministering in the USA
- Seven Corners has access to over 12,000 doctors and hospitals worldwide. PLUS assistance finding a doctor or hospital.
- We recommend this plan for those needing anywhere up to 3 years U.S. coverage. (For a cheaper plan for only up to 365 days coverage, try Liaison Continent). Depending on length of stay, and reported tax status, you may be subject to a penalty due to ACA laws.
For those needing a good health plan for outside the U.S., try our Outreach plan.
SEVEN CORNERS Liaison Majestic Temporary Health Insurance
- Up to 3 years of continual travel insurance cover
- May renew for 12 months each time up to the end of month 36
- May have the same policy number for up to 3 years
- Best for:
- U.S. citizens traveling outside of the U.S.
- U.S. citizens residing outside the U.S, coming back to visit the U.S for under 12 months, and then going back overseas
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship
- “Home Country” is defined as – The country where a covered person(s) has his/her true, fixed and permanent home and principal establishment
- Healthcare, Medical and Political Evacuation, Lost luggage, Ambulance, Return of Mortal Remains, Accidental Death and Dismemberment, Felonious assault, Terrorism, Other benefits
- Backed by:
- Lloyd’s cover holder for those residing throughout the world minus Australia
- Tramont Insurance Company Limited for those residing in Australia for coverage outside of Australia
- Medical insurance options, medical evacuation cover, and many other travel insurance benefits
- Waiver of pre-existing medical conditions
- Up to the medical maximum for U.S. citizens traveling outside the United States & Canada with a Primary Health Plan, otherwise up to $20,000 if less than age 65
- Ages 65+ limited to $2,500.
- Please refer to the brochure and visit exclusion #1 for more details
- No maintenance pre-existing conditions are covered.
- Benefit period up to 180 days. What is a benefit period?
- It’s the amount of time you have from the date of your injury/illness to receive treatment. If your plan ends during your benefit period, you can still receive treatment if you are outside your home country.
- If you have returned home, there is limited coverage under the Follow Me Home benefit.
- Please see the brochure for all benefit information and exclusions