Who Needs Furlough Health Insurance?
- Best for:
- U.S. citizens residing outside the U.S. coming back to visit the U.S. and then going back overseas in under 45 days
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling outside their country of citizenship
- Non-U.S. citizens traveling to the U.S.
- The goal of all furlough health insurance is to cover for all new medical conditions (not pre-existing medical conditions if any) that may occur while on your travels.
- Home Country is defined as – The country where a covered person(s) has his/her true, fixed and permanent home and principal establishment