We recommend Clements Term Life insurance to protect your family when serving as a missionary abroad, or in unstable regions.
Why we like Clements International Life insurance for missionaries and church planters needing to protect their family’s financial security.
- A good international life insurance policy that can either be your primary life insurance, or a supplemental policy in addition to your U.S. or other coverage.
- Can help defray funeral costs, estate settlement, taxes and other final expenses.
- Provides funds for your children’s education costs
- Provides a cash benefit immediately following death to designated beneficiaries
- Easy to apply for and underwritten at Lloyds of London.
- For a $50k-$250k face amount on your international term life policy, you will not need a medical form. Get a quote and apply online.
- For a $250k-$500k face amount on your international term life policy you will need to fill out an online questionnaire when applying online.
- For any face amount over $500k, you will need to provide the correct medical forms filled out by your doctor. We will supply these forms upon request.
A physical done in the last six months will also be helpful.
Here is a summary of Clements Worldwide Term Life Insurance based on the minimum level of insurance in the policy.
|Coverage Starts / The Effective Date||
|Evidence of Insurability||
Taxes: A 2% E&S tax will be applied to all policies