We recommend IMG Outreach International short-term mission trip insurance for people wanting the most coverage at the best price. It is great for those needing coverage for a longer period of time (up to 2 years) or for those higher in age as there is no age limit in the policy. This is our most popular insurance plan for mission trips because it was specifically designed with short-term missionaries in mind.
Why we highly recommend the IMG Outreach plan for YOUR SHORT-TERM MISSION TRIP INSURANCE:
- One of the MOST POPULAR missionary insurance plans worldwide for short-term workers and general travelers going overseas up to 2 years
- Has coverage rates per-day up to 2 years and is renewable (Means you only pay for the time actually overseas)
- Benefits and help available 24 hours a day. (see below…)
- Great for remote areas, poorer nations, nations with less-developed medical facilities, nations with non world-class medical facilities
- Includes top-rated, excellent medical evacuation/emergency medical transportation, as well as political evacuation
Other things you might want to consider about short-term mission trip insurance:
- This plan by International Medical Group (IMG- More info on the brochure below) includes at no additional charge:
Emergency medical transportation and evacuation, political evacuation, emergency re-union (family flown to join you if stuck overseas/hospitalized), war and terrorism, the return of mortal remains (in case of death overseas), as well as complete medical insurance protection.
- If overseas ten months or more you may purchase two months of home coverage in the USA for the end of your trip.
- Great plan if you might be considering staying overseas longer. This insurance policy is renewable for up to two years total (i.e. able to extend coverage if you decide to remain overseas for longer without new policy or underwriting).
- 24-hour access in virtually every language to highly qualified emergency coordinators regarding international treatment. IMG can recommend a hospital or speak to local doctors regarding treatment, even if you can’t. IMG can tell you what local doctors are telling them, and help you determine a course of action: Return home, wait for treatment, recommend a doctor and hospital for immediate treatment, and in some cases, evacuate/transport you (along with a medical professional) to a better-qualified facility/hospital in another nation.
- Great for not-for-profit organizations
- Individual volunteers, kids camps,
- Church missions trips and those sent out by churches or on church-based teams
- High school and college students going overseas to serve Christ
- Outreaches, missions building projects
- Parents going overseas to adopt/adoption overseas
- Disaster relief projects and aid and development, prayer walks, vision trips, exploratory trips to new regions
Choose Option 1: Outreach International SM
For missionaries and Christian workers from the USA serving/traveling outside of the U.S. and Canada.
Choose Option 2: Outreach America SM
For non-U.S. missionaries and other workers (non-U.S. citizens) traveling throughout the world, including the U.S. and Canada (except their country of citizenship).