We recommend GeoBlue Trekker multitrip insurance for ministries and missionaries that travel overseas frequently. This short-term travel insurance for missionaries is perfect for people who go on multiple missions trips a year and need protection whenever they go. It might be ideal for a missions pastor, mission director, or a missionary who travels many times each year.
Who is this plan for?
For individuals or families that frequently travel outside the U.S. (more than 2 times per year) for ministry or missions trips, or return often to the USA, and need a missionary travel plan. We recommend the GeoBlue Trekker Essential and the GeoBlue Trekker Choice plans. These great medical and evacuation coverage plans are for those who want a plan (paid yearly) that covers them no matter how many trips a year they make. This short-term multitrip insurance for missionaries is for those under 84 and residing in the U.S. (If a non-U.S. resident, try this plan.)
This plan is part of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield network.
Why we love the GeoBlue Trekker Multitrip short-term travel insurance for missionaries:
- Very popular plan for missionary coaches, mission executives, field directors and others required to travel often and visit various mission fields
- Good for mission researchers, field personnel and others needing to visit many countries or visit repeatedly, such as missionary care teams
- Easy one-time application per year – Saving time and letting your family know they/you are protected when you are overseas.
- This plan covers medical services and medical evacuation for pre-existing medical conditions.
- Great coverages and benefits on a yearly basis at a very budget-friendly price!
- Underwritten by HM Life Insurance Company, which is rated A- (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company
Other information to help you with your decision:
- Part of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association/Network
- Click here to learn more about GeoBlue
- This plan requires you have a primary health insurance plan back in the U.S.A.
- You choose between two available options: Silver or Gold
- Primary coverage outside of the U.S.A.
- Trips must originate from the U.S.A. to be covered
- Covered for an unlimited amount of trips during a 12-month period
- There is a 70-day maximum stay per-trip
- 10-day money back guarantee – No risk within 10 days of receipt for full refund
- Inexpensive , $50 deductible per-person per-policy period. (Both Silver and Gold plans)
GEOBLUE TREKKER MULTITRIP INSURANCE FOR MISSIONARIES (CHOICE AND ESSENTIAL OPTION)
Includes GeoBlue Trekker and provides convenient access to GeoBlue’s Global Health and Safety databases online and via mPassportSM. Travelers can search for a doctor or translate medical terms, phrases and medications right from their handheld mobile device.
- Medical coverage
- Evacuation coverage
- Repatriation of remains
- Bedside visit
- Use any western style medical facility worldwide or use contracted doctors in more than 180 countries
- Online doctor search with more than 4,200 contracted physicians
- Access to worldwide security information in more than 166 countries and 245 cities
- Use your mobile device to search for a doctor or translate medical terms, phrases, and medications using GeoBlue mobile health
- Schedule an appointment from the comfort of your home away from home without calling the medical facility
- And many other benefits
- GeoBlue Trekker Choice and GeoBlue Trekker Essential available in all states and DC except WA, NH and MN
Non-US residents may also want to consider our Patriot Multi-trip Plan