The GeoBlue Navigator is renewable major medical international health insurance for missionaries and mission workers and their families.
We love recommending this plan for those looking for unlimited U.S. coverage and wanting to use the Blue Cross/Blue Shield network in the U.S.A.
It’s also the most PPACA/ACA Affordable Care Act (Healthcare-reform)-compliant of all our international health plans.
We whole-heartedly recommend Navigator insurance for missionaries because:
- It includes unlimited U.S. coverage (up to age 74), including U.S. preventive check ups.
- This insurance for missionaries is part of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield network of providers.
– the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
- After your 1st year, there’s no restrictions on time spent in the U.S.
and IT CAN BE KEPT even if you return permanently to the U.S. for as long as you need it.
- Good plan if you have pre-existing conditions – Covered after only 12 months
- Use your choice of western-style medical facilities and hospitals anywhere in the world
- For these reasons, Good Neighbor Insurance rates GeoBlue Navigator ***** (five stars out of five) Our highest recommendation!
THE GEOBLUE NAVIGATOR MEDICAL INSURANCE PLAN
Designed for missionaries on the field, career overseas workers, mission agencies, and other charitable and faith-based organizations needing unlimited and healthcare reform compliant U.S. health insurance coverage.
- Rx prescription coverage
- Evacuation coverage included
- Maternity option after 12 months
- Eligible members must reside outside the U.S. for at least 3 months of the first year of coverage.
- Deductible is waived for office visits with contracted physicians administered using HIPAA guidelines
- Waiting period for pre-existing conditions can be waived with proof of prior creditable coverage.
- No waiting period associated with any preventative services on this insurance for missionaries
- Maternity coverage the same as any other medical condition if the maternity rider is purchased.
- Must be a U.S. resident or citizen to apply for this international insurance policy. All family members must apply at same time.
- Includes office copays up to 4 per year per person
- Includes all your preventative annual physical and wellness check-ups
GeoBlue PLANS FAQ – ANSWERS
GEOBLUE PLANS FAQ – ANSWERS
FAQ on submitting claims to GeoBlue