We love recommending this plan for those looking for unlimited U.S. coverage and wanting to use the Blue Cross/Blue Shield network in the U.S.A.
It’s also the most PPACA/ACA Affordable Care Act (Healthcare-reform)-compliant of all our international health plans.
We whole-heartedly recommend Navigator health insurance for overseas missionaries because:
- It includes unlimited U.S. coverage (up to age 74), including U.S. preventive check ups.
- This health insurance for overseas missionaries is part of the Blue Cross/Blue Shield network of providers.
– the largest and most recognized healthcare brand in the U.S.
- It provides up to nine months of U.S coverage every year
- Good plan if you have pre-existing conditions – Covered after only 12 months
- Use your choice of western-style medical facilities and hospitals anywhere in the world
THE GEOBLUE NAVIGATOR HEALTH INSURANCE FOR OVERSEAS MISSIONARIES
Designed for missionaries on the field, career overseas workers, mission agencies, and other charitable and faith-based organizations needing unlimited and healthcare reform compliant U.S. health insurance coverage.
- Rx prescription coverage
- Evacuation coverage included
- Maternity option after 12 months
- Eligible members must reside outside the U.S. for at least 3 months of the first year of coverage.
- Deductible is waived for office visits with contracted physicians administered using HIPAA guidelines
- Waiting period for pre-existing conditions can be waived with proof of prior creditable coverage.
- No waiting period associated with any preventative services on this insurance for missionaries
- Maternity coverage the same as any other medical condition if the maternity rider is purchased.
- Must be a U.S. resident or citizen to apply for this international insurance policy. All family members must apply at same time.
- Includes office copays up to 4 per year per person
- Includes all your preventative annual physical and wellness check-ups
GeoBlue PLANS FAQ – ANSWERS
GEOBLUE PLANS FAQ – ANSWERS
FAQ on submitting claims to GeoBlue