Whatever the reason, traveling internationally should be a pleasant experience. Emergencies and complications such as natural disasters, injury, or illness are a fact of life, and can be even tougher to manage if it is for a group of people. While we hope none of these happen, we’re here to help if they do. For your peace of mind, international health insurance coverage for medical expenses in case of hospitalization, while in an intensive care unit, outpatient treatment, emergency medical evacuation, and loss of checked baggage. We highly recommend Day Tripper Insurance for international short-term mission team insurance, especially if your participants are mostly young because rates are low. This is a great plan for college mission trips!
Why we love Day Tripper international short-term mission team health insurance:
- It’s international health insurance for teams of short-term missionaries with the best rates for 19-49 yrs old. And their rates are as low as $.74 a day!
- We have easy online enrollment with immediate confirmation and printable medical ID cards good worldwide
- This plan includes terrorism and political evacuation in most countries (ask us if you are not sure)
- The rate is determined by the ages of your participants, medical maximum benefits you select, and your choice of deductible
- Best yet, it’s underwritten by Lloyd’s of London!
- Click “Apply Online” below to secure your Short-Term Mission Team Health Insurance Plan today!
About Day Tripper Team Travel/Medical Insurance Protection:
- Includes short-term teams coming to America (Non-Americans), as well as teams of U.S. residents going overseas.
- You choose up to $1,000,000 in coverage per-person (5 options)
- Choose from six deductibles before insurance starts to pay (including $0 deductible)
- For more details, contact our Short-Term Department at (480) 813-9100 or
Who should use the Day Tripper Short-term Mission Team Health Insurance?
- Mission agencies/Organizations
- Student missions groups/Christian colleges summer outreach programs
- Student groups
- Short-Term missions groups
- Churches and denominations
Day Tripper benefits
- Strong travel insurance and health insurance benefits
- Emergency medical evacuation and Emergency transportation
- Political evacuation
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Return of mortal remains in case of overseas loss of life
- Other Benefits