Whatever the reason, traveling internationally should be a pleasant experience. Emergencies and complications such as natural disasters, injury, or illness are a fact of life, and can be even tougher to manage if it is for a large group of people. While we hope none of these happen, we’re here to help if they do. For your peace of mind, international health insurance coverage for medical expenses in case of hospitalization, while in an intensive care unit, outpatient treatment, emergency medical evacuation, and loss of checked baggage, the DayTripper plan has benefits you can count on.
We highly recommend the Day Tripper international health insurance for short term mission trips especially if your participants are mostly young and/or healthy. This is a great plan for college mission trips!
Why we love the Day Tripper international health insurance for short term mission trips:
- It’s the best international health insurance for teams of short-term missionaries 19-49 yrs old. And their rates are as low as $.74 a day!
- We have online enrollment with immediate confirmation and printable medical ID cards good worldwide
- This plan includes terrorism and political evacuation in most countries (ask us if you are not sure)
- It includes hazardous sports coverage automatically for your team (just in case)
- The rate is determined by the ages of your participants, medical maximum benefits you desire, and your choice of deductible
- Best yet, it’s underwritten by Lloyd’s of London!
- Click “Apply Online” below to secure your Short Term Mission Trip Insurance Plan today!
About Day Tripper Team Travel/Medical Mission Trip Insurance Protection:
- Includes short-term teams coming to America (Non-Americans), as well as teams of U.S. residents going overseas.
- You choose up to $1,000,000 in coverage per-person (5 options)
- Choose from six deductibles before insurance starts to pay (including $0 deductible)
- For more details, contact our Short-Term Department at (480) 813-9100
Who the Day Tripper Short-term Team Travel Plan is for?
- Mission agencies/Organizations
- Student missions groups/Christian colleges summer outreach programs
- Short-Term missions groups
- Churches and denominations
Day Tripper benefits
- Strong Travel insurance AND Health insurance benefits
- Emergency medical evacuation and Emergency transportation
- Political evacuation
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Return of mortal remains in case of overseas loss of life
- Other Benefits
Optional Add-On Benefits
Optional Crisis Response Benefit Rider
This rider allows you to purchase an additional $90,000 in Crisis Response coverage. As Atlas Travel provides $10,000 in Crisis Response coverage in the base plan, purchasing this rider would increase the total Crisis Response benefit to $100,000.
|Base CR Coverage||Additional CR Coverage Available||Total CR Coverage Amount|
Optional Personal Liability Benefit Rider
This rider allows you to purchase an additional $90,000 in Personal Liability coverage. As Atlas Travel provides $10,000 in Personal Liability coverage in the base plan, purchasing this rider would increase the total Personal Liability benefit to $100,000.
|Base PL Coverage||Additional PL Coverage Available||Total PL Coverage Amount|
Optional Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit Rider
This rider, available to Members age 18 to 69, allows purchase of additional Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage. Coverage may be increased to equal the medical maximum coverage amount. The AD&D benefit is not subject to the overall policy maximum. Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage provides benefits in the event of your death or loss of limb due to an accident. It does not cover certain activities and conditions, as listed in the policy. As Atlas Travel provides $50,000 in AD&D coverage to Members age 18 to 69 in the base plan, this rider would increase the total AD&D benefit to $100,000.
|Base AD&D Coverage||Additional AD&D Coverage Available||Total AD&D Coverage Amount|
Please note: HCC Medical Insurance Services offers a benefit period of three months and begins on the first date you receive a diagnosis or treatment of a covered illness or injury while outside your home country. HCC Medical Insurance Services will not cover medical care in the USA if the team member has not FIRST received their initial medical care outside the USA. Therefore, the team member needs to get documentation from the medical facility outside the USA proving that the medical problem originated outside the USA and that they received their initial care outside the USA. This is the only way HCC Medical Insurance Services can be sure that the medical problem was trip-related.
If you are interested in short term mission trip insurance and have questions concerning whats covered and whats not, please give us a call at 480-813-9100 or toll free 866-636-9100. We’ll be happy to help you!