WEA Signature international career insurance is another of our favorite long term overseas medical insurance investments we share with our clients. Our clients at GNI realize they need strong medical cover overseas and back here when they are on furlough in the U.S.
What are the benefits with WEA? First, let’s see who WEA is backed by.
- “WEA” is a product and brand, not a company. The underwriter for this product is Premier Assurance Group SPC Ltd. (“PA Group”) a Cayman Island registered company. PA Group is a registered non-U.S. Based (Alien) insurer, also known as an “Offshore Insurer”. This entity does not have a certificate of authority in the state of Florida.
- WEA Signature health plans are 100 percent backed by Lloyd’s of London.
Who best fits into the WEA Signature international medical insurance investments?
Foreign Service Workers
Key Local Nationals
How do I pick the best WEA Signature plan for me? Please go to https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/worldwide-expatriate-association-wea-signature-career-missionary-insurance/ for the most up-to-date brochure with all the benefits for you and your family.
Our Signature Healthcare Plan is available in three different Options: Care, Select, and Elite. Each offers benefits specially designed to meet your individual and family needs, and all Signature Healthcare Plans can be customized to include coverage in the United States.
Standard Benefits Include:
Worldwide coverage (U.S. optional)
Emergency Medical Evacuation
Here are quick benefits of the WEA Signature Elite plan:
- 6 deductible options, and 2 areas of coverage available
- $5,000,000 medical and evacuation insurance covered with full medical insurance benefits
- Two youngest children under 10 covered at no charge as long as both parents are on the policy
- Under the age of 66 also qualifies for Term-Life and AD&D coverage
- Maternity benefits available as a standard featureon the Elite option plan after a 12 month waiting period
- Child wellness of $400 and adult wellness of $500
- Acupuncture, aroma, herbal, and other holistic complementary medicine covered
- Lifetime benefit of 5,000,000 USD, not including medical evacuation
- Includes vision and dental benefits, incl. non-emergency dental
We know you will benefit with the WEA Signature career insurance investment for you and your family. Many of our clients over the years have enjoyed not only the benefits of this international medical insurance but with the quick customer service, especially when there is a medical emergency. Call one of our licensed agents at Good Neighbor Insurance at 866-636-9100 or locally here in Arizona at 480-633-9500. You may also reach us via email at .