The Day Tripper short term team medical insurance – a superb choice! Why? Because it has so many great international medical insurance and other international insurance benefits that provide you, our guests, and the peace of mind you deserve. One of the goals of Good Neighbor Insurance is to provide you the best international medical insurance for your short term team. Over the years we have found the best travel medical insurance options for churches and mission groups. You may view all of our short term medical insurance options here at https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/travel-insurance-for-missionary-groups/.
In this blog article we want to highlight the Day Tripper short term medical team insurance. We have provided this travel medical insurance for many years and love of its benefits.
Here are some key highlights and benefits of this great Day Tripper short term team medical insurance –
- Guaranteed issue!—no health questions!
- Up to $1,000,000 in international major medical protection
- Up to $1,000,000 in emergency medical evacuation
- Easy-to-quote and inexpensive daily rates, as low as $.49/day!
- Terrorism, political evacuation, emergency reunion, AD&D and repatriation coverage automatically included
- Up to $100,000 for an acute onset of a pre-existing condition coverage
- Trip interruption coverage, lost checked luggage benefit, lost passport assistance, and more
- Emergency dental care
- 100% U&C coverage outside the US
- Individual hazardous sports coverage included at no additional cost!
- Optional Crisis Response – $100k total benefit
- Optional Higher AD&D – $100k total benefit
- Optional Personal Liability – $100k total benefit
- No Pre-certification requirements or penalties
Here is more information on the three additional international insurance options you may upgrade for your peace of mind (all amounts are in U.S. dollars – USD).
The personal liability cover – The Day Tripper short term medical insurance offers up to $10,000 to offset the following types of court-entered eligible judgments or approved settlements incurred by the member:
- Third-party injury;
- Damage/loss of a third party’s personal property;
- Damage/loss of a related third party’s personal property.
The crisis response option may also be upgraded – The Day Tripper short term team medical insurance offers up to $10,000 to offset costs associated with kidnapping such as ransom, crisis response expenses, and loss of personal belongings. This benefit includes access to the services of Unity Crisis Group for advice, coordination with law enforcement, and negotiations during a kidnapping.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment – This rider, available to Members age 18 to 69, allows purchase of additional Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage. Coverage may be increased to equal the medical maximum coverage amount. The AD&D benefit is not subject to the overall policy maximum. Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage provides benefits in the event of your death or loss of limb due to an accident. It does not cover certain activities and conditions, as listed in the policy. As Atlas Travel provides $50,000 in AD&D coverage to Members age 18 to 69 in the base plan, this rider would increase the total AD&D to $100,000.
# # # # #
www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com works in collaboration with Good Neighbor Insurance. Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business since 1997! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you all with peace of mind with one of our many overseas medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best medical care while on your travels. To connect with Good Neighbor Insurance, please email us at or call us here in our Gilbert, Arizona office at 480-633-9500 or toll free at 866-636-9100.