GeoBlue Navigator International Medical Insurance is another favorite overseas medical insurance plan our clients love. Why? It is full of superb medical insurance benefits with even co-pays while residing overseas. Please head over to our web page with all the Navigator information including the most up-to-date brochure, https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/geoblue-navigator-health-insurance-overseas-missionaries.
Why choose the Geoblue Navigator expat carrier insurance investment? So many reasons but here are some reasons to name a few:
- A Recognized Leader in International Health Insurance and medical assistance services. GeoBlue has a superb customer service backed by top-of-the-line technology.
- Highest Standards of Service, GeoBlue meets the highest expectations of quality from their Blue Insurance backing.
- Strength of a U.S. Regulated Insurer that protects your rights by meeting U.S. standards
- The GeoBlue Navigator missionary career insurance is marketed to those in the missionary and social good areas of work. This overseas medical insurance is priced well and does not exclude the main benefits of medical and evacuation cover, and it also includes superb maternity cover with co-pays.
- Global Health and Safety news alerts published daily and delivered by email or smart-phone
- City-level profiles for 228 cities and 130 countries
- Brand-name equivalents for 400 common over-the-counter and prescription drugs in 35 of the most frequently visited countries
- Translation of hundreds of medical terms and phrases into the 10 most widely spoken languages
- GeoBlue maintains a 24/7, toll-free call center to assist members
Mental health cover? This career international insurance does this too. Here is more information on these benefits.
- For inpatient mental health: Once the patient has hit the co-insurance maximum GeoBlue pays 100%. If the stay lasts longer than 60 days, then GeoBlue stops paying for these services.
- For outpatient mental health: if the client has met their coinsurance maximum, the policy continues to pay the percentages listed for outpatient mental health.
Check our website at https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/geoblue-navigator-insurance-missionaries/ for all the latest details of this superb international career insurance plan for expats, including missionaries.
Please call one of our licensed agents at Good Neighbor Insurance at 866-636-9100 or locally here in Arizona at 480-633-9500 with any questions. You may also reach us via email at . Have an amazing and safe travels as you serve others!