Quick Time Out – Not all pre-existing conditions are the same when it comes to an international insurance underwriting process. Some pre-existing conditions may be covered but others may not be covered. But sometimes pre-existing conditions may cause an international medical insurance application to be declined or have that medical conditions ridered. It all depends on the type of medical condition one is calling a pre-existing condition as well as the length of time a person has / had been diagnosed with a certain medical condition. This is why it is so important to call one of our international insurance licensed agents (here in Arizona at 480-633-9500 or our email at ) to go over your request.
But not here at Good Neighbor Insurance located in Gilbert, Arizona. At Good Neighbor Insurance, we see every one of our guests, you, as an individual and we look high and low for the best expatriate medical insurance policy for you (and for your family) and will provide you with an international medical insurance solution(s).
Today we are talking about the GMMI expatriate medical insurance pre-existing medical information, https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans/, meant primarily for missionaries and social good individuals and families serving outside the U.S.
Below is great information, but for the most up-to-date information please connect with our licensed international insurance agents by email – , or by phone – 480-813-9100 / toll free 866-636-9100. You may also go directly to our web page for the GMMI option here at https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans.
- Once a person has been accepted (must go through underwriting to be accepted – could be declined due to current or past medical conditions) on the GMMI missionary medical insurance the countdown to pre-existing medical conditions start. After 24 months on the GMMI expatriate medical insurance, the policy covers pre-existing conditions up to $5000/year, lifetime maximum of $50,000 (all in USD).
- Question – Would that be each pre-existing condition or all pre-existing conditions?
- Answer – The dollar limit applies to all pre-existing conditions (combined).
- Thus – all pre-existing medical conditions (once accepted) will be covered for a total amount of $5,000 per policy year after a 24 month waiting period (after 24 months on the GMMI missionary medical insurance).
- Please see the brochure here at https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans/ for the most up-to-date information and / or call one of our licensed international medical insurance agents here at 480-633-9500 or email us at .
- If you are looking for a stronger expatriate missionary or expatriate social good medical insurance please head over to one of our other long term medical insurance plans here at https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/geoblue-navigator-insurance-missionaries/.
- The Navigator expatriate medical insurance is also meant for missionaries or those serving in social good organizations throughout the world, outside the U.S.
- The Navigator expatriate medical insurance has a stronger pre-existing medical policy. Once accepted (one has to go through underwriting to be accepted – could be declined due to current or past medical conditions) on the GB Navigator expatriate medical insurance the waiting period for pre-existing medical conditions is after 12 months on the policy, your pre-existing conditions (if any) are covered in full starting on month 13 of your policy.
- The GB Navigator expatriate medical insurance is a bit stronger in benefits than the GMMI missionary medical insurance thus the premiums will be around two times or so higher. But check with our licensed international medical insurance agents here at 480-633-9500 or email us at for more information on this option.
# # # # #
www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com works in collaboration with Good Neighbor Insurance. Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business since 1997! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you all with peace of mind with one of our many overseas medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best medical care while on your travels. To connect with Good Neighbor Insurance, please email us at or call us here in our Gilbert, Arizona office at 480-633-9500 or toll free at 866-636-9100.