GMMI is one of our favorite expatriate medical insurance options for our clients here at Good Neighbor Insurance. With your GMMI, you can rest assured that IMG (the insurance company) has dedicated departments working for you to keep the GMMI policy as affordable as possible. Even though the cost of health care is increasing, the GMMI expatriate medical insurance makes overseas health insurance cost effective option for our clients here at Good Neighbor Insurance.
The GMMI plan has many great benefits such as medical concierge, cash incentives to waive 50 percent of your deductible for choosing to receive treatment from some of the best medical facilities outside the U.S.
The Global Mission Medical Insurance (GMMI) allows you to choose from several plan options which you may view here at https://www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com/gmmi-career-long-term-insurance-plans/. You may also customize your length and area of coverage and select from multiple deductibles and modes of payment. With your medical history in mind, the program provides different underwriting methods to extend medical coverage to you that may be declined by other international medical insurance companies.
Here are some highlights of the GMMI expatriate medical insurance for missionaries and social good clients of Good Neighbor Insurance –
- Long-term (1+ years) comprehensive worldwide medical insurance for missionaries
- Annually renewable medical coverage
- Deductible options from $0 to $25,000
- Maximum limit options from $1,000,000 to $8,000,000
- Made for –
- Mission / Social good
- Expats / Global citizens
- Lifetime coverage once accepted and residing outside of the U.S. – Lifetime medical coverage is available if you are enrolled in the program by your 65th birthday and maintain continuous coverage to age 75. Prior to your 75th birthday you will receive a summary of benefits for a new plan, Global Senior Plan®, and an enrollment form for coverage. There is no additional medical underwriting. You simply need to review the benefits, and promptly complete and return the enrollment form with your premium.
- Renewing your GMMI policy – Subject to the terms of the plan, it is annually renewable and coverage is continuous when approved. Prior to the end of each period of coverage (12 months) you will receive renewal information via email from IMG and from Good Neighbor Insurance. You must continue to meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the contract in order to apply to renew which is reside outside the U.S. a minimum of six months each 12 month policy period – this law was created by the U.S. Federal Government. You have the option to renew online or you may complete a paper renewal form. There are no additional medical questions at renewal, and we can work with you to provide flexible renewal options. Please select your deductible and plan option carefully, as you will be unable to select a lower deductible or increase your plan option when you renew your coverage.
# # # # #
www.goodmissionaryinsurance.com works in collaboration with Good Neighbor Insurance. Good Neighbor Insurance has been in business since 1997! Every one of our international trained and licensed insurance agents has a heart to serve you, our guests. It is a joy to know that we can provide you all with peace of mind with one of our many overseas medical insurance options to safe guard from financial calamity as well as providing you the best medical care while on your travels. To connect with Good Neighbor Insurance, please email us at or call us here in our Gilbert, Arizona office at 480-633-9500 or toll free at 866-636-9100.