We recommend the Azimuth Beacon missionary travel insurance often for the following reasons and clients
Why we like the Azimuth Beacon Plan :
- Affordable. Especially if you’re a Canadian or Australian short-term missionary not planning to visit the U.S.
- Insures travelers of any age
- Has highest maximum limits available (up to $2,000,000).
- Are you going to help with a sports camp, or play a contact sport on your trip such as soccer and basketball?
You will need the optional $10,000 Sports Rider (Covers recreational activities such as parasailing & bungee jumping as well).
- Lloyd’s, London is the insurer on all Azimuth Risk plans. Rated ‘A’ by AM Best Company and Standard & Poor’s for their superior ability to pay claims.
- Choose the Beacon America option which includes the U.S.A. (for foreign travelers visiting or working in the U.S.)
- For these reasons, Good Neighbor Insurance gives Azimuth Beacon a ***** (Five star rating)
More information about the Azimuth Beacon Missionary Travel Insurance Plan
- Canadians travelers IMPORTANT – You can purchase this plan even after your travel has begun. It does not require you to return to Canada if you require ongoing treatment (for covered medical conditions).
- Coverage outside your country of residence/citizenship
- If you purchase at least 90 days of coverage, the Beacon plan provides coverage in your home country for up to 14 days for holidays or trip home for reunions, weddings or emergency.
- Guaranteed plan issuance – available to travelers of any age
- up to $15,000 Coverage for Sudden Onset of Pre-existing Conditions (regardless of citizenship)
- Will cover 100% of eligible expenses after your deductible is met (outside the US/Canada or using the Preferred Provider Network inside the US)
- Can be extended in daily increments for up to 3 years if you choose to stay overseas, or 2 years if including the USA/Canada.
ADDITIONAL BEACON OVERSEAS TRAVEL MEDICAL INSURANCE BENEFITS
- Choice of deductible that only goes towards your medical maximum coverage benefit
- Evacuation goes towards your medical coverage you choose with no deductible
- Emergency Reunion: Up to $50,000
- Return of Mortal Remains: Up to $50,000
- Return of Minor Child: Up to $5,000
- Political Evacuation: Up to $10,000
- Terrorism coverage: Up to $50,000 (medical expenses only)
- Has limited personal liability/third-party liability coverage overseas if you accidentally break something/somebody’s property overseas
- Lost Baggage Tracking – if you’ve ever had to chase down the airline’s lost baggage department to locate your lost luggage, you will appreciate them doing so on your behalf!
- Real-time call center and referral assistance – The assistance you need while you are many time zones away
Azimuth is available at all times for emergency assistance. A caring, helpful voice on the other end of the phone is always available, no matter where you are and what time it is