Travel Insurance for mission trips: Same premium for a 19 year old as a 64 year old!
- Short term team health insurance with guaranteed issue for individuals, families, or teams of people traveling together or working together overseas
- Up to a 730 day policy period is considered short term team health insurance
- Up to $1,200,000 in medical and evacuation worldwide protection
- Medical insurance, evacuation insurance, return of mortal remains, AD&D, and other important travel insurance benefits.
- Travel insurance for mission trips key notes:
- The medical insurance options from $35,000 to $1,200,000 also include coverage for medical evacuation cover.
- If you choose a $35,000 medical insurance cap option that also will be part of your evacuation cover. Thus, $35,000 will cover both evacuation and medical insurance.
- Thus, we suggest at least choose a minimum of $125,000 medical cover (which includes evacuation cover)
- Worldwide coverage outside the U.S. and Canada
One Rate for All Ages
That’s right, the International Assurance Plan offers the most comprehensive series of benefits available in today’s international travel insurance market all at a unique, affordable one rate for all ages price. Can you afford not to be protected while traveling abroad?
Be confident when you arrive in another country that you’ll enjoy the security of the finest travel medical insurance protection available in the market today.
Quick Trip Home Coverage:
Longer trips may require that you return home for a brief time to manage your affairs. Perhaps it is important to be home for the holidays; if so, the International Assurance Plan has you covered. If you purchase at least 90 days of coverage, the International Assurance Plan provides coverage in your home country for up to 14 days in your home country for a quick visit home, after which you would then complete your international travel.
If you are interested in travel insurance for mission trips and have questions about the low, daily premium rates mentioned above, please give us a call at 480-813-9100 or toll free 866-636-9100. We’ll be happy to help you!