We offer additional insurance for missionaries needing coverage that is not standard in most health insurance plans:
- For a missionary returning home to the USA, not planning to go back overseas, and needing temporary health coverage while finding a job in the USA.
- For a missionary living overseas, but needs coverage in the U.S. for more than 1 year and considering to go back overseas again sometime in the future, we recommend that you get regular insurance in your state.
- For missionaries needing short-term coverage in the U.S. for three month periods (renewable).
- Looking for additional multi-trip insurance options for unlimited trips overseas per year for missionary coaches, field directors and others who makes 3 or more trips outside USA or home country every year.
- For foreign nationals moving to the USA and planning to work as a missionary or go to seminary in the U.S.A. and do not yet qualify for U.S. health insurance.
- For those needing Adventure Sports Insurance or team sports insurance for kids camps, sports camps,… >>
If you don’t see the insurance plan that describes your need, please contact Good Neighbor Insurance toll free at (866) 636-9100. Please call or visit www.gninsurance.com for a complete list of plans. We offer additional insurance for missionaries and other travelers there.
Additional Insurance for Missionaries
(Click on plan(s) below to see short description)